Please read and accept these terms by inserting your name where noted. Failure to do so will render your submission incomplete. By submitting you agree for your name, image, and speaker bio to be used by the conference for marketing purposes. You agree to grant the conference copyright use for any purpose of all materials and content associated or derived from this talk. Please read these carefully as some of the terms have changed.
Grant of Copyright Use
I warrant that the above work has not been previously published elsewhere, or if it has, that I have obtained permission for its publication by Art into Science conference and that I will promptly supply Art into Science conference with wording for crediting the original publication and copyright owner. If I am selected for presentation, I hereby give Art into Science conference permission to duplicate, record and redistribute this presentation, which includes, but is not limited to, the conference proceedings, conference CD, video, audio, and hand-outs to the conference attendees for educational, on-line, and all other purposes.
Terms of Speaking Requirements
- I will submit a completed presentation, a copy of the tool(s) and/or code(s), and a reference to all of the tool(s), law(s), Web sites and/or publications referenced to at the end of my talk and as described in this CFP submission for publication on the conference website by January 15th, 2018.
- I will submit a final Abstract and Biography for the Art into Science website and Printed Conference Materials by 12:00 noon PST, January 15, 2018.
- I understand if I fail to submit a completed presentation by January 15, 2018, I may be replaced by an alternate presentation. This decision will be made by the conference and its organization team and I will be informed in writing of my status.
- I will include a detailed bibliography as either a separate document or included within the presentation of all resources cited and/or used in my presentation.
- I will complete my presentation within the time allocated to me – not running over, or excessively under the time allocation.
- I understand that Art into Science will provide one (1) LCD projector feed, two (2) screens, microphones, wired and/or wireless Internet. I understand that I am responsible for providing all other necessary equipment, including laptops and machines (with VGA output), to complete my presentation.
- If applicable, I will submit within five (5) days of the completion of the conference any updated, revised or additional presentation(s) or materials that were used in my presentation but not included on the conference CD or conference proceedings.
- I understand that unless otherwise agreed upon with the conference and its organization team, my talk will be video recorded and uploaded to YouTube.
Terms of Speaking Remuneration
- I understand that I will be responsible for my own hotel and travel expenses, unless otherwise specified by the conference organization team.
- I understand that should my talk be determined to be unsuitable (e.g. a vendor or sales pitch, a talk on the keeping of goats, etc.) after I have presented, that I may be uninvited from the conference.
As detailed above, I, (insert primary speaker name), have read and agree to the Grant of Copyright Use. I, (insert primary speaker name), have read and agree to the Terms of Speaking Requirements. I, (insert primary speaker name), have read and agree to the Agreement to Terms of Speaking Remuneration or I will forfeit my honorarium.
I, understand that Art into Science’s official Press Liaison and Staff may contact me. I consent to be contacted in order to arrange interviews with the media. My contact information will not be given to third parties without my consent.
If you have not received confirmation of your submission after two business days of submission, contact us again at cfp[at]artintoscience[dot]com. Good luck!